Pee Wee’s Big Data Adventure – Building Your Nonprofit Data Playhouse
Like the snakes were to Pee Wee in the movie, Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, data can be to nonprofits who are afraid to engage with their data when they know they need to. We’ll help you over come your fear of snakes, or data rather, and help set you on a course for data and reporting success.
Nonprofit Digital Strategist & Technology Coach
Maureen is a nonprofit consultant with more than 17 years of experience working inside nonprofit organizations and another 10 years leading a digital agency for nonprofits.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Megan Cox, Director of Business of Development and Strategy for Humanitru, chats with Maureen Wallbeoff, nonprofit digital strategist and technology coach, to discuss how to effectively manage your data.
After watching this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the current nonprofit tech landscape
- Overcome common data issues
- Gain valuable insights from a nonprofit success story
- Map your digital ecosystem
- Identify three things you can improve
- Formulate a plan of action
- Receive access to a free resource for download
Like a Personalized Demo?
Just Give Us a Shout.
See how we can help you better manage and communicate with those who support your mission.